Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Now that I've done a little research ...

Being new to this whole blogging thing, I figured I should try and study up on what makes a good blog, or "what draws readers to your blog." I even checked out some of the "top 100" blogs. Here's the conclusion I've come to: I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing. No offense "top 100," but a lot of the ones that make the list are generally political, and while you may get some political rantings on here - I think people need some variety, right? So I'm sticking with the format! What's the format you ask? Well, the format is to not necessarily have a format. What would inspire people to show up more than for the sheer wonderment of what the heck is going to be here when they do? Can I get a "woot?" Anyway, stay tuned as I continue to keep this as the same, first-personish (my blog, my made up words,) multi-subjected, shoe-sole-soup fest it's two days in existence has produced.

(insert random picture to create confused readership here - ha!)

No comments: